Wesley Chapel, FL
How Much? Browse our hybrid battery selection to see makes, models, pricing and warranty information for every hybrid battery we carry.
Purchase any hybrid battery from our secure online store.
Mobile Installation Available
Safety is an important concern when working with high voltage hybrid vehicle batteries. Let our qualified high voltage battery technology engineers handle the job for you. We are the Hybrid Battery Specialists offering mobile installation in many parts of the country.
- Absolutely the best car service that I got, gas or hybrid! Dave, the service man was polite, professional and very knowledgeable of his product and services. He came to my house to exchange the hybrid battery in my '07 Prius for less than half the cost the dealer wanted and a fourth of the time the dealer quoted. I am not typically a fan of this review writing, but I had to in this case, Dave and the guys saved me over 2000 dollars! Thanks, and I am adding them to my Angie's List!Michael Jones
Wesley Chapel, FL
- I'm here to testify that GreenTec Auto is a real legitimate Hybrid Battery business. They are caring, capable, reliable, and quick to resolve your Hybrid battery issues. Back in the summer of 2013 the HV battery in my 2001 Prius failed with 115K. In short order an installer came right to my house and swapped out the HV Battery. At the time the battery had an 18mo. (6 mo. beyond Dealer) warranty on it. Just recently I noticed the warranty had changed to 2yrs. from 18 mo. for the same battery. I requested an extension due to being near the end of 18mo. warranty. GreenTec Auto kindly granted the extension to 2 years. Then oddly enough this HV Battery just started failing. Daniel quickly put my stress to rest by expeditiously ordering the warranty battery replacement and having John the installer come over and swap the batteries out in less than 2hrs. at no charge! Bottom line: GreenTec Auto is awesome and they will take good care of you at well below dealer costs.David Scharme
- After nearly having a heart attack at the surprise and sticker shock of what the dealer wanted to charge for a replacement battery for my 2005 Prius, I began looking into options. I called late on a Saturday and Daniel put my mind at ease, I had follow up conversations with Rachelle and quickly scheduled an appointment. Aaron arrived at my home early and was ready to swap it out. All in all 30 min for the mobile install as opposed to the 4 hrs from the dealer at 50% of the cost with a better warranty hard to beat. Excited to have my Prius rolling again. Thanks!Keith Harvey
- Dear Toni,
Just a quick note to thank you for your attention to our needs and exemplary customer service when my son needed a remanufactured hybrid battery for his Prius. Given the age of the car, yours was the perfect solution, and your ability to answer all questions and make the necessary production and shipping arrangements were most helpful. I won't hesitate to recommend GreenTec when other hybrid owners ask about rebuilt batteries.
Thank you again and have a great summer.Mark Woodward
- If you are reading this then you are much like i was, worried that this GreenTec Auto is some sort of shady fly by night operation. Let me put your fears at ease. This is legit. After some deliberation and many phone calls i finally decided to commit to using GreenTec to replace my Prius Battery. First, let me point out to you the massive savings that you get by using GreenTec and not going to the dealer. Second, my tech came out to my house and replaced it in my driveway, something a big time car dealer would never do. They drove down from KC Mo to Republic Mo, yes they did charge me but worth every penny. They were on time and called to give you the " I am an hour out" updates. I had the coolest and most knowledgeable tech install my battery. Can't remember his name but he was a former Marine helicopter mechanic and he answered all my questions and then some. I must say, this kid is what really sold me on the company. He is the perfect face for the company. He was like a friendly machine, his system for unscrewing and putting the screws and bolts in containers was something you develop from doing something many, many times. He also could answer any question you have about batteries and the car. He rebuilds them, he studies them, and he knows his stuff. 45 minutes later my car is running he does a test drive, resets the system and then chats for a few more minutes with me and is gone. By far the best service i have ever had dealing with a car repair. I recommend him, the company, and if I could I would by stock. I will use them any time i can.Robert Huffman
- I am a happy customer after 2002 Prius battery replaced. Keep up with the good works and thank you all.Charles C
- After talking to a Honda dealer and found out how expensive their hybrid battery was, I almost thought about buying a different car. First I didn't know that your company offered installation so I checked with the dealer if they will do the installation. The dealer, of course, quickly said that your batteries were not Honda certified. When I read many of the testimonies of how happy your customers were and after doing some of the research myself on line, I decided to purchase the battery and have you installed it for me. People who came was awesome and first tried to see if they can use the current battery as they found a loose wire. They spent many hours test driving the car. They never pushed me to do anything like the Honda dealers did. After they fixed the current battery for me, I finally decided to replace the battery as it was getting so old and my car was not performing well. After they installed the battery, it went from 39 mpg to 52 mpg. Your company is awesome and I'll recommend your company to anyone who needs to replace hybrid batteries. Thanks a lot for your help. Hope your company will be expand to help more people in the States.Azusa Johnson
- Brought my daughters 2001 Toyota Prius to GreenTec Auto at your Upper Marlboro location for a battery. Tim Razumousky was great!!! I really appreciate the service and personal time he took to ensure her car was in proper running condition. His knowledge of the hybrid was outstanding. I was very impressed that it took under 2 hours to complete the job, while other dealers had told me it was going to take 4 hours. It was well worth the 1 1/2 drive for us to bring the car to you. I would and will highly recommend anyone who is having trouble with their hybrid to contact you. It has been over a month now since you repaired her car, and my daughter is very excited that it is running smoothly. It is amazing that a battery can cause so many different things to not work properly. We are thankful that we now have someone dependable that we can count on to do her repairs if she ever needs further repair. Thank you again Tim R.Daniel Smith
Capon Bridge, WV
- I bought a replacement battery from GreenTec in Fall of 2012. Using GreenTec's video, I was able to replace it myself fairly easily. Unfortunately, by Summer of 2013, it was failing - unable to hold a charge - turning on warning lights - and sometimes shutting down. GreenTec honored my warranty - and then some ... This Fall, they personally delivered another battery to my house and replaced it for me. Over 500 miles on this battery and running fine.Dave Danenberg
- GreenTec Auto is a company that is unique in today's world. Their customer service is outstanding! I own an Automotive repair shop on the outskirts of St.Louis Mo. We purchased a hybrid battery from GreenTec Auto and installed it into the vehicle, after the installation the system would not charge. We spent some time resetting the system and troubleshooting the problem with no luck finding the issue. We called the technical support team at GreenTec Auto and they very diligently tried to help us over the phone. When we could not seem to resolve the issue, they totally shocked me when they told me that they were going to send a technician out to troubleshoot it on site. The technicians drove 5 hours from Kansas City to St.Louis and spent 3 hours troubleshooting the vehicle and found the problem and then drove 5 hours back (on a Saturday no less). I have been in business for more than 20 years and I have never had a company to go to such lengths to ...Kevin Thomas
- Because I could get one of GreenTec's rebuilt hybrid batteries for half of what it would cost me to get a new battery for my 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, I drove 125 from Richmond, VA, to Lothian, MD (outside DC) to get a GreenTec battery. I was also persuaded to go by the helpful information and comments that I was able to get over the phone. What most impressed me was that the service man removed my old battery, installed the new one, and checked everything out in less than one hour. He was also friendly , answered all my questions, and was otherwise informative. I'm so glad that i discovered GreenTec over the internet.Ellis West
- Superior service!!! Best service I have experienced in a long time. They were honest and the installation was done in very little time. Steve was my installer and he is the most knowledgeable guy. He even tested the car to be sure that the battery was the issue with the car before replacing it. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a battery for a Prius. Total cost was $1700 with installation and was done in my driveway. Dealer quoted $4600.
- I own a first generation 2002 Toyota Prius and it had all the Hybrid lights flashing and was unable to be driven or restarted.....GreeTec Auto was able to discern it wasn't the hybrid system or the catalytic converter which had an engine code, but was not causing the problem... they quickly diagnosed the issue and was able to do it very economically. I highly recommend their shop and they also try to help those on a fixed budget like students and retirees :)
- I'm excited to write my first review on the internet because it saved lot of money on my 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid battery.
After buying the car from a Honda dealer, unfortunately within three months IMA battery was ON. As there was no warranty from the dealer and Honda company, I bought two batteries from LKQ junk yard in Sacramento one after the other, both were not working. Even though LKQ refunded my money for the batteries, I had to spend 250 dollars for a mechanic to change the battery each time.
After running the car for a month with IMA on, I came to know GreenTec Auto through my colleague and contacted Tim Razumovsky to enquire about the Hybrid battery. They are very friendly and got excellent experience on Hybrid batteries. Bought the battery from GreenTec Auto for a reasonable price, they came to my place and fixed the battery without any additional charge. Once the battery was installed, they made sure that it is working by driving the car for 50 miles. It has been more than one year since the battery was installed, my car is running great, there was no issues with the battery and I'm getting 45 mpg combined.
They call me now and then asking whether any issue with the battery or car. It has been a great experience for me with GreenTec Auto. I would recommend them if anybody is looking for Honda Civic Hybrid battery. My car saves me around $4000 per year, it is worth to buy a battery for a reasonable price from these guys.
I bought the battery when I was in California, it looks like now they have opened a shop in Washington D.C, it is a good news for the east coast folks.
- Thank you Greentec Auto! I wanted to say how much I appreciate your knowledge and your service! As a "new-to-me" Prius owner, I appreciated your clarity to my questions and the quality of your work. It is nice to know that there is a company who has not lost sight of the customer. Your mechanic/installers and the office staff were amazing!Paula Watkins Wyant
- I would not hesitate to recommend Greentec Auto for hybrid battery replacement if you are in northern CA around the Bay Area. Denise from Sacramento shop came to my home in Pinole and took care my 01 Priuse hybrid battery problem not once, but twice on the weekend. Denise is a great and friendly guy to do business with..Antonio Chan
- Thank you so much for your great service and honesty! Would definitely recommend you to all of my friends! With the "new" battery, our lovely PII is finally back to 53+mpg. Very good job, fast service! Thank you again!Stefan Kuehnert
- I just want to say what a great job Curtis did in installing my battery last weekend. It didn't take long at all, and he was kind enough to let me watch the process and pester him with questions throughout. The car has been running great ever since. Thanks again for everything, and if I ever need another battery, I know where to go.Brian
- ... I am so glad I found your company. If I ever meet someone who needs a hybrid battery I will tell them about you.Edith
- My car is running better than the day I got it! I'm getting 40mpg on the same commute that has never been better than 35.I posted a very favorable review on green hybrid forum and I am planning on sending you a testimonial letter.You guys rock!Tracy
What is a core charge?
If core deposit is charged, it will be refunded to you once we receive your old battery. All cores must be returned within 45 days for core deposit refund. In all other circumstances, your old battery will be picked up at the time of service.